Greeting from Genial Tour Pvt Ltd – !!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your forthcoming holiday.
Nice talking to you over phone, in reference of our telephonic conversation, here am pleased to sending you the required & comfortable tour package details, as below :
With the promise to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Package Cost: 22750.00
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 22750/- PER PERSON
NOTE: COST BASED ON 02 PAYING PAX.
• ABOVE QUOTE IS BASED ON PER PERSON BASIS
• ACCOMMODATION IN MENTIONED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
• DAILY BREAKFAST AT HOTEL
• PICKUP & DROP AT NEAREST AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION & ALL SIGHTSEEING BY A/C PRIVATE VEHICLE
• DRIVER ALLOWANCE, TOLL, PARKING, DRIVER’S NIGHT HALT, FUEL CHARGES, INTERSTATE PERMIT IF NECESSARY
• AIR & TRAIN FARE
• ANY PERSONAL EXPENSES LIKE LAUNDRY, SHOPPING, TIPS ETC
• CAMERA AND VIDEO CHARGES
• ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES INCURRED DUE TO ANY FLIGHT/TRAIN DELAY OR CANCELLATION, WEATHER CONDITIONS, CURFEW ETC.
• ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
• ANY ITEM NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUSION COLUMN
• Government Service Tax
Day 1 - Delhi - Nainital
Arrive at Railway Station / Airport and drive to Nainital. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. In the evening, go for shopping on Mall Road and enjoy the beauty of Nainital Lake. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel.
Day 2 - Nainital
After breakfast, proceed for lake tour of Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal Lake. Afternoon, visit Snow view point and Mall Road. Enjoy a tasty dinner and stay comfortably at the hotel.
Day 3 - Nainital - Kausani
Relish a tasty breakfast and check out from the hotel. Depart for Kausani via Almora and as soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Facilities for dinner and overnight stay will be arranged at the hotel.
Day 4 - Kausani
Early in the morning, witness the sunrise on the Himalayas from the viewpoint in Gandhi Ji Ashram. After breakfast, visit Tea Garden, Tea Factory, Kausani Shawl Weaving Factory and Baijnath Temple. Enjoy a yummy dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Kausani - Corbett National Park
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Corbett. Enjoy sightseeing in Ranikhet and visit Chaubatia and Bhalu Dam etc. As soon as you arrive, check in at the hotel. Return to the hotel where arrangements for overnight stay and dinner will be arranged.
Day 6 - Corbett - Delhi
Early in the morning, visit Corbett National Park (by Jeep Safari). After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi. As soon as you arrive, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
Terms & Conditions:
Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking,
The above rates are not valid for Long Weekends and Festive season,
Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only,
We Reserve the right to make any changes in the rates or products without prior notice.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Booking Condition & Booking Process:
- 25% non refundable booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 50% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking or before give you’re the service voucher.
- 25% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- All the payment has to be made in Favor of “Genial Tour Private Limited” ." Through DD/Cash /Cheque, NEFT, Credit Card, Debit Card payable at New Delhi.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
"We are here to turn your sojourns into blissful memories....!!"
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure||10% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 35 to 44 days before departure||20% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 22 to 34 days before departure||30% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 14 to 21 days before departure||100% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made Within 14 of departure||100% of Package Cost|