Greeting from Genial Tour Pvt Ltd – !!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your forthcoming holiday.
Nice talking to you over phone, in reference of our telephonic conversation, here am pleased to sending you the required & comfortable tour package details, as below :
With the promise to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Package Cost: 23850.00
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 23850/- PER PERSON
NOTE: COST BASED ON 02 PAYING PAX.
• ABOVE QUOTE IS BASED ON PER PERSON BASIS
• ACCOMMODATION IN MENTIONED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
• DAILY BREAKFAST AT HOTEL
• PICKUP & DROP AT NEAREST AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION & ALL SIGHTSEEING BY A/C PRIVATE VEHICLE
• DRIVER ALLOWANCE, TOLL, PARKING, DRIVER’S NIGHT HALT, FUEL CHARGES, INTERSTATE PERMIT IF NECESSARY
• AIR & TRAIN FARE
• ANY PERSONAL EXPENSES LIKE LAUNDRY, SHOPPING, TIPS ETC
• CAMERA AND VIDEO CHARGES
• ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES INCURRED DUE TO ANY FLIGHT/TRAIN DELAY OR CANCELLATION, WEATHER CONDITIONS, CURFEW ETC.
• ANY ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES
• ANY ITEM NOT MENTIONED IN INCLUSION COLUMN
• Government Service Tax
Day 1 - Drive from Delhi to Corbett (250 km/approx. 7 hours)
On arrival at the Delhi airport/railway station, you will meet our representative who will drive you to Corbett. Once you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
Corbett, in the recent times, has become a favourite tourist haunt for its rich biodiversity. Established in 1936, it is known for being the oldest national park in the mainland Asia and first Tiger Reserve in the country. The park has varied landscapes – plain and mountainous, wet and dry, gentle and rugged, which is home to numerous animal and plant species. Among the most popular of Corbett’s wild residents are the Asiatic elephant and Bengal tiger. However, the area is equally famous for over 600 species of avifauna that makes Corbett one of the richest bird regions in the country.
Relax the night away in the hotel room as the next day is full of adventure.
Day 2 - Safari in Corbett National Park
Get ready for an early morning wildlife safari (Charges applicable) inside the Corbett National Park. Donned with clear streams and rivers, dense forests and grasslands, the park is abode to several species of deer, wild boar, sloth bear, leopard, gharial crocodile, fresh-water dolphin and around 450 species of birds.
For safety purposes, the authorities allow tourists in some selected areas of national park so that people get an opportunity to see diverse wildlife in their natural habitats. You may opt for a Jeep or elephant safari as they serve as the perfect way to explore this national park.
Get back and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 3 - Drive from Corbett to Mussoorie (287 km/approx. 7 hours)
Check-out from the hotel and embark on a road journey to the spectacular town of Mussoorie.
A lovely hill resort, Mussoorie is located on the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan ranges in Uttarakhand. Blessed with mighty hills, pleasing climate and varied flora and fauna, this place is rightly known as 'Queen of Hill Stations'. A paradise for nature walkers and adventure lovers, Mussoorie offers a fantastic view of the Doon Valley.
Upon arrival in Mussoorie, complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay and planning about the next day.
Day 4 - Sightseeing in Mussoorie
Following day, proceed to the Kempty Falls. Enjoy the mesmerising view of water falling from a height of about 40 ft at this scenic waterfall. The lush green mountains and tranquil environs of this place serve as an idyllic picnic spot. After that, head towards the Mall Road, which is a popular shopping hub in Mussoorie. Located in the heart of the town, the Mall Road stretches from Cloud's End to Rockville. The road is lined with benches and lamp posts that give a glimpse of the British colonial period.
Later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 - Drive from Mussoorie to Delhi (270 km/approx. 7 hours)
Check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi airport/railway station for your return journey.
Terms & Conditions:
Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking,
The above rates are not valid for Long Weekends and Festive season,
Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only,
We Reserve the right to make any changes in the rates or products without prior notice.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Booking Condition & Booking Process:
- 25% non refundable booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 50% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking or before give you’re the service voucher.
- 25% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- All the payment has to be made in Favor of “Genial Tour Private Limited” ." Through DD/Cash /Cheque, NEFT, Credit Card, Debit Card payable at New Delhi.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
"We are here to turn your sojourns into blissful memories....!!"
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure||10% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 35 to 44 days before departure||20% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 22 to 34 days before departure||30% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 14 to 21 days before departure||100% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made Within 14 of departure||100% of Package Cost|