Greeting from Genial Tour Pvt Ltd – !!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your forthcoming holiday.
Nice talking to you over phone, in reference of our telephonic conversation, here am pleased to sending you the required & comfortable tour package details, as below :
With the promise to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Package Cost: 12250.00
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 12250/- PER ADULT
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 6500/- FOR EXTRA BED
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 4500/- FOR EXTRA PERSON USING BED WITH PARENTS
• 3Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Child below 5 years will be complementary using bed with parents
• Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
• Airport/Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
• Assistance on arrival
• All sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon
• Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
• Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
• Any guide charges.
• Any air / train fare.
• Government service tax extra.
DAY 1: Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri to Darjeeling (93 kms in approximately 3 hours)
On arriving at the airport take a transfer to your stay.
Standing high in the Himalayas at an altitude of 2134 metres, ‘Dorje Ling’, or place of the Thunderbolt, offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountain peaks, with the Kanchendzonga rising higher than all the others. Often referred to as the 'Queen of the Hills', Darjeeling remains just as alluring with its tiny waterfalls, little villages and a narrow gauge railway track. Surrounded by World Famous Tea Gardens and snow-capped mountains, Darjeeling remains one of the most exotic destinations. Graeme Westlake in his book ‘An Introduction to Hill Stations on India’ refers to Darjeeling as having “A view Scarcely Unrivalled on Earth”. Spend the night at your hotel.
DAY 2: Darjeeling
This morning, get up early to visit Tiger Hill to witness a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Ranges like Kanchandzonga and Mount Everest. On a clear day, you can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. From there, proceed to Ghoom Monastery, which is the area’s oldest Monastery, built in 1875. On your way back from Tiger Hill, you can see the 15 feet tall image of Buddha.
Return to your hotel for a breakfast and proceed for a city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park (closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Tea Estate(from outside).
Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 3: Darjeeling
After haivng a delicious breakfast at hotel, enjoy the scenic beauty of Darjeeling.
DAY 4: Darjeeling to Bagdogra / New Jalpaiguri to (93 kms in approximately 3 hours)
After breakfast at the hotel, pack your bags, check-out and drive to Bagdogra or New Jalpaiguri in time for your onward flight or train respectively.
Terms & Conditions:
Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking,
The above rates are not valid for Long Weekends and Festive season,
Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only,
We Reserve the right to make any changes in the rates or products without prior notice.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Booking Condition & Booking Process:
- 25% non refundable booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 50% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking or before give you’re the service voucher.
- 25% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- All the payment has to be made in Favor of “Genial Tour Private Limited” ." Through DD/Cash /Cheque, NEFT, Credit Card, Debit Card payable at New Delhi.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
"We are here to turn your sojourns into blissful memories....!!"
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure||10% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 35 to 44 days before departure||20% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 22 to 34 days before departure||30% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 14 to 21 days before departure||100% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made Within 14 of departure||100% of Package Cost|