Greeting from Genial Tour Pvt Ltd – !!!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to plan your forthcoming holiday.
Nice talking to you over phone, in reference of our telephonic conversation, here am pleased to sending you the required & comfortable tour package details, as below :
With the promise to make your holiday an unparalleled experience, we hope you enjoy your holiday as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you.
Package Cost: 12000.00
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 12000/- PER ADULT
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 5000/- FOR EXTRA BED
THE TOTAL COST WILL BE INR 2500/- FOR EXTRA PERSON USING BED WITH PARENTS
• 2Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
• Breakfast & Dinner
• Child below 5 years will be complementary using bed with parents
• Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
• Airport/Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
• Assistance on arrival
• All sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon
• Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
• Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
• Any guide charges.
• Any air / train fare.
• Government service tax extra.
DAY 1: Delhi to Jaipur (268 km | approx. 5 hours)
Experience all that is grand about India's heritage in this trip from Delhi to Jaipur. Watch the sun set over the city, feel the wind as it eclipses you and take a walk through ages and ages of culture. Leave Delhi's busy roads and endless traffic behind as a driver takes you through the famous connecting highway. Arrive in a matter of time to your hotel, unpack and recharge for the day ahead. We suggest a walk through the Pink city, enter from the New Gate and turn right into the Bapu Bazaar, full of coloured fabrics and aromatic perfumes. Visit the Johari bazaar, walk past Jama Masjid, take a look at the HawaMahal, enter the Tripolia Gate and follow the road to the City Palace. Take a rickshaw to the Nahargarh Fort and relax there to witness a picturesque sunset. Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 2: Jaipur
Wake up with the city and prepare for the day ahead, good walking shoes suggested. The city known for its art and culture boasts of three famous forts and several palaces. The car provided can be used by you to visit the famous HawaMahal, a five story building designed for the ladies of the royal household to witness the processions of the city. Climb to the top to look at the City Palace, JantarMantar, the Siredori Bazaar and the city beyond. From there, get driven or take a rickshaw to the City palace, the residence of the Royal Family. Known for its Rajasthani and Mugal architecture, the palace is a complex of gardens, courtyards and buildings. Watch the palace light up as the sky grows darker with time. Return to your hotel for a relaxing stay.
DAY 3: Jaipur to Delhi (268 km | approx. 5 hours)
Rise early for another day in the age old city and gear up for shopping! But before the market's open for the day, take an Elephant ride to the famous Amber Fort. Later visit the bazars since there's no leaving Jaipur without buying traditional shoes (jootis), Rajasthaniartefacts, some jewellery, colourful clothes, puppets and the famous blue earthenware. As evening sets, leave the city behind. The driver will pick you from your hotel and take you back to your home in Delhi.
Terms & Conditions:
Hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking,
The above rates are not valid for Long Weekends and Festive season,
Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only,
We Reserve the right to make any changes in the rates or products without prior notice.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Booking Condition & Booking Process:
- 25% non refundable booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 50% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking or before give you’re the service voucher.
- 25% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- All the payment has to be made in Favor of “Genial Tour Private Limited” ." Through DD/Cash /Cheque, NEFT, Credit Card, Debit Card payable at New Delhi.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
"We are here to turn your sojourns into blissful memories....!!"
|Time of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Cancellations made 45 days or more before departure||10% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 35 to 44 days before departure||20% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 22 to 34 days before departure||30% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made 14 to 21 days before departure||100% of Package Cost|
|Cancellations made Within 14 of departure||100% of Package Cost|